Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Being More Authentically You - How to move from your Conditioned Self to your Authentic Self



This VLOG is about being authentically you by reaching for moments of joy in your life. Find out how to find those moments and beginning taking steps toward a more authentic you. For more information or to schedule and appointment with me, call 210-560-7912 or go to Harmony Transformational Healing or my Facebook page @harmonytransformationalhealing.

4 comments:

  1. Mitzi, you have such a calm presence about you, it puts me at ease. Thank you for sharing your perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mitzi - I loved this vlog, not only for the great cohesive message and examples, but also in your delivery, presence, eye contact, care, and self-laughter. It was enJOYable to watch!!! ��

    ReplyDelete
  3. So poised and clear! Great examples to illustrate a very basic truth and distinction that is so helpful to be aware of.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing about Authentic Self vs Conditioned Self and how I can move into Authenticity all of the time. I love the thought that I can live Authentically all of the time!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments here.